Backed by an extensive heritage of reliability and innovation, Ingersoll Rand introduces a comprehensive line of industrial-grade sockets that really make an impact.
The SK4M14 Features:
- Impact grade toughness designed for high torque applications
- Forged chrome-molybdenum steel for high-strength durability
- Laser-etched size labeling for easier identification to get the job done faster
- Electro-phosphate finish projects a sleeker look for higher visibility
- Sets come in a molded plastic case
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Case Dimensions: 14.5''x3.38''x10.75''
- 10mm Socket
- 11mm Socket
- 12mm Socket
- 13mm Socket
- 14mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 16mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- 22mm Socket
- 26mm Socket
- 27mm Socket
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
May 23rd, 2014
Comment:Ir product. Great impact sockets. Very we'll made. Just fantastic. I used them for about 2 weeks now and they are daily abused. They hold up superb. Much much cheaper than two snap on and matco list price they are asking for. For impact sockets I will always trust ir to get the job done and for a fraction of the price that others are asking for. This is great stuff and if I ever need more impact sockets of different size. I will not hesitate at all to grab more ir sockets!
September 3rd, 2012
Great for the Money
Comment:Over all not a bad buy. If your like me and use your tools as a professional they will do any job you have. Two complaints. One the finish that is coated on the sockets will fade with use so dont expect them to be size readable. Two why does this set come with a case? I took the sockets out put them in my box and through the case away. Takes up valuable space.
2 Item(s)per page