With the 1105MAX Series air ratchet, you get best-in-class power and speed coupled with superior features to give you MAX power, MAX control, and MAX comfort.
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool.
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
- MAX Power: 30 ft-lb max torque and 300 rpm free speed deliver best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners with the speed to get the job done even faster.
- MAX Control: Variable-speed regulator is hand-operable and gives technicians the ability to easily control performance Ã³ perfect for use on small fasteners.
- MAX Control: Feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- MAX Comfort: Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold.
What's in The Box
- 1/4'' 300-RPM Mini Rachet
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Drive size in. 1/4'' Max Torque ft-lb (Nm) 30 (41) Avg. Free Speed rpm 300 Recomm. Torque Range ft-lb (Nm) 5-25 (7-34) Weight lb (kg) 1.43 (.65) Length in (mm) 7.36 (187) Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min) 3.5 (99) Free Speed Air Consumption cfm (L/min) 20 (566) Free speed sound level dBA 88.9 Air Inlet NPTF in (mm) 1/4'' Min Hose Size in (mm) 3/8''
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
April 10th, 2014
Powerful air ratchet
Comment:This ratchet has more power that any 1/4 ratchet I have tried even my snap-on ones.
December 22nd, 2013
great air rachet
Comment:i use it every day it stands up to my work
March 20th, 2013
Great little ratchet!
Comment:I use this constantly. Very maneuverable. Its been going strong for about a year and I'm really not the best at remembering to oil my tools. I do not feel the need to run it wide open though. I keep it turned to low. I have seen some with a lower profile head since buying this. Not sure of the longevity of them, though.
3 Item(s)per page