The 7804XP Mini 1/4" Drill / Driver is an excellent choice for Automotive service. The tool features a double-sided, adjustable speed setting that provides variability for a broad range of applications. Double-bearing construction for longer life, impressive balance and reduced vibration.
The Ingersoll-Rand IR7804XP Features:
- Hard hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance
- Adjustable speed
- Double-bearing construction
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 1,600
- Chuck Type: Standard
- Reversible: Yes
- Max. Working Torque ft-lb (Nm): 1.09 (1.48)
- Tool Weight lbs (kg): 1.71 (0.78)
- Overall Length in. (mm): 7.25" (184)
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 1.9 (53.8)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 18 (496)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 83.6 / 94.6
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)