The IR2161-6 offers all of the ergonomic, power and durability enhancing features as the IR2161XP but with an extended anvil for those hard to reach applications.
The IR2161 Series combines a six-vane high output air motor, through-bolt construction, ergonomic handle and housing design to create an impact tool that offers increased power and durability like no other.
The IR2161XP-6 Features:
- Twin Hammer mechanism
- Up to 1,250 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the Pressure-Feed Lube System
- Compact and only 7-5/8" long
- Handle exhaust
- Max Torque ft.-lb.(Nm): 1250 (1695)
- Free Speed(rpm): 6,000
- Length in.(mm): 14.5 (368)
- Av. Air Cons. Cfm(i.min): 10 (283)
- @ Load (i/min): 46 (1303)
- Sound dBA (Pressure/Power): 98.0/111.0
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 3/8
- Min. Hose Size In.(mm): 1/2 (13)