Here's the economical choice for power, a high quality drill designed for drilling, hole sawing, cylinder honing, and any other job that calls for a 1/2" size. Its quality features for long life, keyless chuck, ball and needle bearing construction, and double reduction planetary gearing
- Its quality features for long life, include the industrial grade 1/2'' chuck.
- Ball and needle bearing construction.
- Double reduction planetary gearing.
- Auxiliary side handle.
- Chuck Size in.: 1/2''
- Free Speed rpm: 500
- Rated Power hp: 0.5
- Overall Length in.: 8.7
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 4:
- Average Air Consumpution @ Load cfm: 27
- Sound Pressure / Power dBA: 83 / 94
- Sir Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4''
- Min Hose Size in.: 3/8''
- No-load speed of 500 rpm
- Auxiliary side handle