The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 ½" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful ½" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
Do the job. Do it fast. Do it every time.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor- offers a long life and high power
- IQV20 Series Platform
- Easy-to-use battery interface - makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries - features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting
- High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" - delivers high- charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS) - provides power- level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case- designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake- provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing- ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip- minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
- Model: IRW7150-K2
- Drive Size: ½"
- Free Speed rpm: 0 - 1,900
- BPM: 0-2,300
- Length: 9.4
- Weight: 6.8
- Sound dBA: 89
- Vibration (m/s2): 12.2 (1.8)
- 1/2" 20 Volt Impact Wrench
- 2 Li-ion Batteries
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
October 24th, 2013
Worth every penny!
Comment:I was in the process of buying a ***p *n 1/2" cordless gun and the jobber jerked me around and never got it for me. I called his corporate office and that was a waist of time. Then I went on Google and found this 1/2" drive impact cordless gun (IRW7150-K2) and watched the videos with IR against ***p *n. I was very impressed with the video. Then I went to an IR jobber here in Houston, Tx. and this gun was kind of pricey. I went back on line and found Factory Authorized Outlet and their price was way less and with the free shipping and only 4 days to have it delivered, it was worth every penny. The "PRO" of this 1/2" impact, I have not found anything that I have used it on "NOT" remove any nut or bolt from a 3/8" to 1 1/2" socket. One battery usually last me all week on one charge. The "CON", like I have read in everybody's review, it is a little on the HEAVY side. However with the power it has, the PRO outweighs the CON. I am a heavy duty wrecker driver and I use this tool everyday. Now I can kick myself in the rear end for not purchasing this tool sooner. By not having to drag out an air hose, this 20V cordless impact has speeded up my work time and job performance.
September 25th, 2013
Comment:The gun is incredible
September 21st, 2013
Comment:I bought two of these units to break down and remove a 15in gauge railroad that had been sitting in the ground, in the Northern California mountains unused for over 30 years! We removed over 1500ft of track that was mostly buried in the ground and used the guns to remove the splice plates on each rail junction(over 600+ plates). Each of these guns performed perfectly! The power of these guns is incredible and the batteries last a very long time and with one battery on the charger I was never without a fully charged battery. The bolts we removed ranged from 3/8 - 3/4in bolts and nuts. Most of which we were able to twist off with the 780ft of torque these guns provided. All in all this product is first rate. I've recommended this impact to everyone I know!
July 10th, 2013
Comment:when you see the name IR Ingersol Rand you know it's the best you can buy
July 9th, 2013
Very high torque
Comment:Extremely powerful cordless impact. The free battery promotion makes it a great deal. It is a little heavy for working on your back for long times, but great for any external bolts, e.g. lug nuts, suspension points, etc.
July 6th, 2013
Great wrench, one minor design flaw
Comment:Love the wrench. Exactly what I needed for my farm.
June 19th, 2013
Comment:Ok this is a must have impact gun. freedom of no air hose well you get the idea.