The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 ½" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful ½" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
Do the job. Do it fast. Do it every time.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor- offers a long life and high power
- IQV20 Series Platform
- Easy-to-use battery interface - makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries - features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting
- High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" - delivers high- charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS) - provides power- level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case- designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake- provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing- ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip- minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
- Model: IRW7150-K2
- Drive Size: ½"
- Free Speed rpm: 0 - 1,900
- BPM: 0-2,300
- Length: 9.4
- Weight: 6.8
- Sound dBA: 89
- Vibration (m/s2): 12.2 (1.8)
- 1/2" 20 Volt Impact Wrench
- 2 Li-ion Batteries
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
March 9th, 2015
what a beast
Comment:did lots of research on this type of tool. IR air tools have been in my tool box for 20 plus years. Went with this 1/2 high torque cordless impact based on reviews and my previous experience with IR. Right out of the box with only two charge indicators showing it blew off two wheels worth of heavy duty truck lugs @ 500ft.lbs. After 32 years as a heavy duty diesel mechanic I am jaded and hard to impress, this tool has so far impressed me a lot.
March 5th, 2015
Comment:Work for the maintenance division of state vehicles have been using another brands cordless 1/2 inch impact worked ok. Well this gun puts that one to shame used it to change truck tires blew the nuts of with ease. The Snap On gun didn't even budge the wheel nuts great gun and the battery's charge up faster too. Now I have the other mechanics wanting to sell their's to by yours.
March 21st, 2014
mobile must have
Comment:it doesn't ice up when doing road services in winter. more power than my titanium air impact. no waiting for the compressor to charge up. amazing how much work it does on one fully charged battery.
February 18th, 2014
Comment:Just what I wanted. It is the top of the line as far as I'm concerned.
February 14th, 2014
Comment:Even better than I though it would be. So much power. after 2 days I cant live without it now and have been using airguns for over 20 years.More power than all my air guns. Its a bit more weight but thats it better in every other way
January 3rd, 2014
Comment:I brought this drill for my son for Christmas. My son loves the performance of the drill. He uses the drill every day on his job as a car mechanic. The drill was a great gift for him.
November 22nd, 2013
Comment:Bought this impact wrench to work on Transmission Towers in Australia, having already bought over 20 milwaukee Impact wrenches and the problems incurred with the 3/4" anvil. This tool has more torque, but less battery life than the 3amp milwaukee. Would like to try a 4amp battery with the Ingersol Rand. Also the price of this unit in Australia is scandalous.
October 24th, 2013
First time user
Comment:I didn't know this product was that good. I read many reviews and were told by many mechanics it will be the last impact you will ever buy. Of course, I was skeptical about how well it would perform. So, to me, I took the risk, and purchased the product. Wow! Its the best impact that I ever used. Far better than any of the other brands out there; including HILT. Just wished it came in two sizes smaller. It is hard to get the correct position to get a crank bolt loose, especially when the core support (where the radiator sits) is one piece. With this outstanding experience, I am planning to purchase the standard cordless 1/2" impact and the 3/8" impact kit in the future. Also other cordless devices that will suit my needs and the impact socket set is tempting too. I also like other features on the device such as the led indicator lights on the battery to tell you how much juice is left, the push button release of the battery, and the grip which feels very comfortable in my hands. I recommend this impact to any one that works on cars/trucks as a hobbie. Its a cheaper solution than purchasing a compressor and air tools. Still a fan and will get them at a later time.
October 24th, 2013
Worth every penny!
Comment:I was in the process of buying a ***p *n 1/2" cordless gun and the jobber jerked me around and never got it for me. I called his corporate office and that was a waist of time. Then I went on Google and found this 1/2" drive impact cordless gun (IRW7150-K2) and watched the videos with IR against ***p *n. I was very impressed with the video. Then I went to an IR jobber here in Houston, Tx. and this gun was kind of pricey. I went back on line and found Factory Authorized Outlet and their price was way less and with the free shipping and only 4 days to have it delivered, it was worth every penny. The "PRO" of this 1/2" impact, I have not found anything that I have used it on "NOT" remove any nut or bolt from a 3/8" to 1 1/2" socket. One battery usually last me all week on one charge. The "CON", like I have read in everybody's review, it is a little on the HEAVY side. However with the power it has, the PRO outweighs the CON. I am a heavy duty wrecker driver and I use this tool everyday. Now I can kick myself in the rear end for not purchasing this tool sooner. By not having to drag out an air hose, this 20V cordless impact has speeded up my work time and job performance.
September 25th, 2013
Comment:The gun is incredible