The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 ½" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful ½" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor- offers a long life and high power
- IQV20 Series Platform
- Easy-to-use battery interface - makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries - features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting
- High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" - delivers high- charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS) - provides power- level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case- designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake- provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing- ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip- minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
What's in The Box
- 1/2" 20 Volt Impact Wrench
- 2 Li-ion Batteries
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model IRW7150-K2 Drive Size ½" Free Speed rpm 0 - 1,900 BPM 0-2,300 Length 9.4 Weight 6.8 Sound dBA 89 Vibration (m/s2) 12.2 (1.8)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
January 29th, 2016
This one is tough!!
Comment:I've had snap-on one's and, this one rides rite there with them for half the money. I work on big trucks and, this impact will take axle shafts bolts out and driveline bolts out. So I have to work outside to get a towed truck inside this impact does the job for me!!
December 12th, 2015
Made a believer.
Comment:I've been a mobile mechanic for 28 years and work on heavy trucks and equipment. I've had the IR 1/2 inch cordless impact for 2 years. I use it almost everyday and never had a problem with it. It is an excellent tool. The battery charge life is excellent. My friend was trying to remove 8 rusted 3/4 inch bolts with a very good 1/2 inch air impact. I handed him the cordless and said try it. He replied I'll believe it when I see it. He came back a believer and now wants one.
March 9th, 2015
what a beast
Comment:did lots of research on this type of tool. IR air tools have been in my tool box for 20 plus years. Went with this 1/2 high torque cordless impact based on reviews and my previous experience with IR. Right out of the box with only two charge indicators showing it blew off two wheels worth of heavy duty truck lugs @ 500ft.lbs. After 32 years as a heavy duty diesel mechanic I am jaded and hard to impress, this tool has so far impressed me a lot.
March 5th, 2015
Comment:Work for the maintenance division of state vehicles have been using another brands cordless 1/2 inch impact worked ok. Well this gun puts that one to shame used it to change truck tires blew the nuts of with ease. The Snap On gun didn't even budge the wheel nuts great gun and the battery's charge up faster too. Now I have the other mechanics wanting to sell their's to by yours.
March 21st, 2014
mobile must have
Comment:it doesn't ice up when doing road services in winter. more power than my titanium air impact. no waiting for the compressor to charge up. amazing how much work it does on one fully charged battery.
February 18th, 2014
Comment:Just what I wanted. It is the top of the line as far as I'm concerned.
February 14th, 2014
Comment:Even better than I though it would be. So much power. after 2 days I cant live without it now and have been using airguns for over 20 years.More power than all my air guns. Its a bit more weight but thats it better in every other way
January 3rd, 2014
Comment:I brought this drill for my son for Christmas. My son loves the performance of the drill. He uses the drill every day on his job as a car mechanic. The drill was a great gift for him.
November 22nd, 2013
Comment:Bought this impact wrench to work on Transmission Towers in Australia, having already bought over 20 milwaukee Impact wrenches and the problems incurred with the 3/4" anvil. This tool has more torque, but less battery life than the 3amp milwaukee. Would like to try a 4amp battery with the Ingersol Rand.
Also the price of this unit in Australia is scandalous.
October 24th, 2013
First time user
Comment:I didn't know this product was that good. I read many reviews and were told by many mechanics it will be the last impact you will ever buy. Of course, I was skeptical about how well it would perform. So, to me, I took the risk, and purchased the product.
Wow! Its the best impact that I ever used. Far better than any of the other brands out there; including HILT. Just wished it came in two sizes smaller. It is hard to get the correct position to get a crank bolt loose, especially when the core support (where the radiator sits) is one piece.
With this outstanding experience, I am planning to purchase the standard cordless 1/2" impact and the 3/8" impact kit in the future. Also other cordless devices that will suit my needs and the impact socket set is tempting too.
I also like other features on the device such as the led indicator lights on the battery to tell you how much juice is left, the push button release of the battery, and the grip which feels very comfortable in my hands. I recommend this impact to any one that works on cars/trucks as a hobbie. Its a cheaper solution than purchasing a compressor and air tools. Still a fan and will get them at a later time.