The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 1/2" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor - offers a long life and high power
- IQV20 Series Platform
- Easy-to-use battery interface - makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries - features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting
- High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" - delivers high- charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS) - provides power - level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case- designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing- ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip- minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length- 9.4" from tip to tail
What's in The Box
- 1/2" 20 Volt Impact Wrench
- 1 Li-ion Battery
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model IRW7150-K2 Drive Size ½" Free Speed rpm 0 - 1,900 BPM 0-2,300 Length 9.4 Weight 6.8 Sound dBA 89 Vibration (m/s2) 12.2 (1.8) Shipping Weight 13.4 pounds
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
10 Item(s)per page
March 4th, 2015
Bad a$$ tool
Comment:If you have this impact you don't need an air compressor or hoses.
February 14th, 2015
Worth every penny
Comment:This thing is a beast! Have never had any problems knocking loose nuts or bolts...plus, no air tanks and hoses to move around! Great for getting parts at the junkyard. The ONLY flaw does not reflect on it's performance, but in rather in design. The forward and reverse button is right over the trigger. If wearing gloves (and especially if right handed), it is easy to accidentally switch it form reverse to forward. I have had a couple of times where I was riding on it and couldn't figure out why the nut or bolt wasn't budging. Then I would look and see that my trigger finger had switched it to forward...I was actually tightening it! With it's power, I'm surprised it didn't ring it off! But if you know this in advance, you tend to watch for it, and if it happens, you can quickly make the change. Bottom line...BUY IT!!
July 22nd, 2014
Comment:Easy to use and the power is amazing.
July 11th, 2014
Comment:This is one nice impact gun with lots of power and I love the quality. Having the ability to take it on the road for emergencies is really nice plus at home I don't have to drag out the air compressor any more. I was watching a gun on eBay that was slightly used and it sold for just a few dollars less than what I paid for mine new. The outlet store offered a great price.
June 18th, 2014
Best Impact Wrench Period
Comment:I was able to change out everything on my car's front suspension with one charge. I changed two wheel bearings/hubs, two cv axles, control arms, two shocks, and both tie rods. This impact wrench only got to half a charge on the battery and showed no sign of stopping. This thing is incredible and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
March 2nd, 2014
nice gun ever
Comment:nice, bought 1 for myself and second for my friend, works great, best product i had ever buy, very happy!!!
August 15th, 2013
ir 20v ir 1/2 impact
Comment:Probabaly the best impact i own. Im a heavy duty mechanic and work on all makes and modles and by far it is the best amount of money i spent on any of y tools, the only down aide is it is not compact like makitta but compensates with tourque
July 22nd, 2013
Comment:has amazing power I've been taking crank bolts off with it, my air impact won't even do that!
July 5th, 2013
Comment:I had a compressor unit which lost all impact power, i found that this battery impact exceeded my expectations (power and portability).
Additionally, I needed two forms (which I lost) to obtain the second promotional battery. Customer services were professorial and extremal helpful to obtain the necessary documentation to secure proper paper work.
Look forward to future required purchases
June 24th, 2013
20v cordless Li-ion Impact wrench kit
Comment:should have purchased this long ago. Have 4 other impacts that are now on my to give away pile
10 Item(s)per page