The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 1/2" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
Do the job. Do it fast. Do it every time.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque- from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor - offers a long life and high power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case - designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing - ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip - minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
- Model: IRW7150
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Free Speed rpm: 0 - 1,900
- BPM: 0-2,300
- Length: 9.4
- Weight: 6.8
- Sound dBA: 89
- Vibration (m/s2): 12.2 (1.8)
- Customer Reviews