The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 1/2" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135TiMAX air Impactool.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque- from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor - offers a long life and high power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case - designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing - ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip - minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' 20V High-Torque Cordless Impact Wrench - (Bare Tool)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model IRW7150 Drive Size 1/2" Free Speed rpm 0 - 1,900 BPM 0-2,300 Length 9.4 Weight 6.8 Sound dBA 89 Vibration (m/s2) 12.2 (1.8)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
June 15th, 2014
Comment:I have had 2 of them for about a year. They work great and are stronger than any 1/2 inch air ones I have used. I have sat on some crank bolts with other quality guns that just wouldn't do the job. This thing has broken everything we have tried it on (automotive). The only industrial type application I have tried was on a tractor blade with some large bolts 36-42 mm I don't remember exactly, the point is they all broke with no issues within a second. By hand, those nuts would not brake with a cheater bar.
May 22nd, 2013
Comment:the strongest 1/2" impact wrench I have ever used. I can't believe it is battery powered. User beware - this thing is STRONG!
2 Item(s)per page