The TROY TFTP20 pump features a Self-Priming 1/4-HP, 20-Amp Low-Draw motor with an operating speed of 2900-RPM for quick transfer of fuel.
Telescoping pickup tube adjusts to fit a wide variety of tanks, drums & barrels. 2" NPT threaded base with standard tank & drum bung threads fit 55 gallon drums, truck bed fuel tanks & most other fuel tanks with no need for any adapters.
The TFTP20 Features:
- Transfers Up to 20 GPM - 76 LPM (Liters Per Minute)
- Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Cast Iron Construction
- Integral Inlet Screen - Debris Strainer
- Pump Equipped For Padlocking For Jobsite Security
- Ball Bearing Construction, No lubrication Required
- No Foot Valve Required
- 2" Male NPT on Bung Adapter
- 1" Female NPT Suction Port
- 1" NPT Outlet Port
- 12' Foot Hose With Nozzle
- Dimensions: 14" Wide x 9" High x 5" Deep
- 1/4 Horsepower 12 Volt DC 20 Amp Motor
- Heavy Duty 15 Ft. 3 Wire Battery Cable
- Permanent Magnet, Bearing Construction.
- Recommended For 30 Minute Continuous Duty Cycle
- For Use With The Following Fluids and more:
- Mineral Spirits
- Bio Fuel
- 12 Volt 1/4 Hp. Fuel Transfer Pump
- 1" x 12 Foot Anti-Static Fuel Hose
- Standard 1" Diesel Nozzle
- Telescoping Pickup Tube
- 15 Foot Power Cord
- Manual with Parts Sheet
- One Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Iron construction withstands abuse from demanding jobsites and elements. Built in strainer screen protects pump and tank from harmful debris that will restrict flow.
The Troy TFTP20 comes with a High Flow Manual Nozzle and 12-Ft. Anti-Static hose allows for fuel to be transfer further than other competitor units.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
May 9th, 2014
Nice Pump! Cant beat it.
Comment:We worked for a company that had over 100 trucks with service tanks. We have use every brand. We started our own little company.We tried this pump because of the price. I was sure it wasn't going to work, but my partner wanted to try it. These are awesome pumps. Only had it for 3 months, but it pumps fast! Came with everything we needed right out of the box. We added a nipple from the tank to the pump, just for a lil space under pump, we also put an auto stop nozzle on. For a pump this price that you can use out of the box with out buying hoses, and the nozzle. This is a steal. Too good to be true, but its working for us.
December 1st, 2013
Comment:This pump is the best one I have ever owned. Primes up with no problem even in zero degree weather with diesel fuel. Best bang for buck I've spent in a long time
May 23rd, 2013
Real Good Pump
Comment:We have 2 (Diesel, and Gasoline) for farm use. They do the job. We use a double 200gal (100gal each fuel) tank mounted on a trailer. We are thinking on maybe a third to pump used oil out of holding tank.
September 24th, 2012
Great Working Transfer Pump
Comment:I purchased one of these pumps and I have to that it works great.
4 Item(s)per page