Get one of these great tools Free when you buy 200 Super-Cut Quality 3" cutoff wheels. Wheels are available in 1/32"
Ingersoll-Rand has packed the IR307 in a strong, blowmolded plastic case complete with 10 mounted grinding tips. Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the IR307A combines performance and versatility in a lightweight, compact package. It can be used with all types of accessories for porting, weld breaking, and smoothing sharp edges... as well as deburring, polishing, and grinding.
The IR307-K Features:
- Superior maneuverability.
- All ball bearing construction.
- Standard 1/4 inch collet for all types of accessories.
- Safety lever prevents accidental starts.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean.
- Versatile and reliable.
- Performance Rating: Standard Duty
- Free Speed: 27,000
- Weight: .69 pounds
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Average Air Consumption: 3
- At Load: 14
- Sound dBA: 84.7
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4 inch
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 inch
- Rated Power: .25 horse power
- Collet size: 1/4 inch