In keeping with the tradition of Ingersoll Rand MAX tools, the 118MAX and 122MAX vibration-reduced air hammers deliver the MAX Comfort, MAX Power, and MAX Productivity needed to accomplish your most challenging material preparation jobs.
- Anti-vibration feature reduces tool vibration by over 30% when compared to standard air hammers in its class
- 15% increase in impact force over standard air hammer product offering
- Quick-change retainer allows for faster chisel changeovers, so you can get the job done
What's in The Box
- Long Barrel 2,500 BPM Vibration Reduced Air Hammer
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Shank Opening in (mm) 0.401" (10.2) Blows Per Minute bpm 2500 Bore Diameter in (mm) 0.75" (19) Stroke Length in (mm) 3.5" (89) Tool Weight w/o Retainer wlb (kg) 4.6 (2.1) Tool Length w/o Retainer in (mm) 10.5" (266) Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min) 2.9 (82.9) Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min) 2.98 (84.4) Vibration (m/s2) 5.7 Sound Pressure / Power dBA 94.7 / 105.7 Air Inlet NPTF in 1/4" Min Hose Size in (mm) 3/8" (10)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
October 8th, 2014
a must have tools
Comment:compare the perfomance with top brands air hammer over the price there no doubts this hammer is powerfull, quiet,and gently with the vibration on your hands, ingersoll rand have very competitive tools at affordable price i recomend try the impact gun titanium series outperform the snap on on the same category but at much lower price after 5 years of use still powerfull without any repair
August 27th, 2013
Air Guitar? Air HAMMER!
Comment:What a smooth working Heavy Duty Air Hammer. It's grip feels safe and secure, it's smoothness rivals it's greatest rivals, and its reliability? C'mon... It's Ingersoll Rand!
2 Item(s)per page