The Ingersoll Rand IRW7150 1/2" 20V High Torque Cordless Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impactool in the world. Powered by an all-new high-power Lithium-ion battery and leveraging the latest technology in switches and motors. It delivers incredible torque and high-speed performance on par with our industry-leading 2135 TiMAX air Impactool.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque- from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor - offers a long life and high power
- IQV20 Series Platform
- Easy-to-use battery interface - makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Smart charging station for IQV20 batteries - features auxiliary USB charge port and can be mounted to the wall or bench for customizable mounting
- High-power lithium-ion battery "power plant" - delivers high- charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery
- Intelligent battery management system (BMS) - provides power- level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Lets you know how much charge you have before starting work
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case - designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing - ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip - minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4" from tip to tail
What's in The Box
- 1/2" 20 Volt Impact Wrench
- 2 inch Ext. Anvil
- 1 Li-ion Battery
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model IRW7250-K1 Drive Size 1/2" Free Speed rpm 0 - 1,900 BPM 0-2,300 Length 9.4 Weight 6.9 Sound dBA 89 Vibration (m/s2) 12.2 (1.8)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
February 20th, 2016
Comment:The extended anvil beats the heck out of trying to find an extention to use with a double ended lug nut socket. Only issue as with all new tools of this nature is that the c clip to hold the sockets in place is so tight, it makes it very hard to change sockets till the clip gets a bit loosened up.
September 5th, 2015
I bought two
Comment:I didn't really want to buy two but once my mechanic and some buddies tried it there was nothing I could do to keep it from being lent out all the time. Crank bolts, lugs, tractors, you name it and it has pulled everything off we have tried it on. A few 40mm tractor bolts did make it work for a few seconds to get off, but most come off in a few seconds when other impacts wouldn't do the job. My buddies have their own impacts but this one is superior and they use it when their stuff doesn't break the bolt. Seriously, it's an animal.
January 5th, 2014
Greatest tool addition to my collection
Comment:I'm your average dyi'r and this impact wrench is great. I perform all of the work on my old pick-up truck and often rotate wheels on my other vehicles. This wrench has been the greatest help reducing manual labor and speeding up the job.
The Ingersol Rand is rugid and manufactured very well with a professional appearance.
I went with the cordless model because I didn't want the hassle of the air compressor. Although this is my first impact wrench, I'm very satisfied and would recommend this to anyone.
3 Item(s)per page