For a Limited Time Get Free Shipping with all CP QRS Compressors
Engineered for high performance, efficiency and reliability, the Chicago Pneumatic line of QRS (Quiet Rotary Screw) air compressors can meet the compressed air demands of a tire shop, maintenance shop, vehicle body, paint shop or automotive dealership.
Quiet by design, the QRS can be installed almost anywhere. With standard mounted receiver tank and 5 Year Warranty, the QRS is the leading rotary screw compressor for light industrial applications.
Each high performance package comes complete with tank mount, quiet enclosure, low oil level shutdown, start/stop control.QRS15HP Features:
- Low sound enclosure
- 150 psig standard (125 psig available 10-15 HP)
- Continuous operating capability
- 120 gal ASME/CRN receiver tank (10-15 HP)
- Three (3) phase, 208/230/460 and 575, TEFC motor
- Start/Stop operation “ QRS3.0-7.5 3-phase
- Load/ No load operation with timed shutdown QRS10-15
- UL and cUL approved control panel
- 5 year warranty with authorized start-up
- HP: 15
- acfm @ 125 psig: 52
- acfm @ 150 psig: 47
- Max Pressure (psig): 128/150
- Reciever Tank (gal): 120
- Sound Level (dBa): 68
- Dimensions: 73" (length), 24" (width), 58" (height)
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 890 lbs.
- Customer Reviews