Engineered for high performance, efficiency and reliability, the Chicago Pneumatic line of QRS (Quiet Rotary Screw) air compressors can meet the compressed air demands of a tire shop, maintenance shop, vehicle body, paint shop or automotive dealership.
- Low sound enclosure
- 150 psig standard (125 psig available 10-15 HP)
- Continuous operating capability
- 120 gal ASME/CRN receiver tank (10-15 HP)
- Three (3) phase, 208/230/460 and 575, TEFC motor
- Start/Stop operation “ QRS3.0-7.5 3-phase
- Load/ No load operation with timed shutdown QRS10-15
- UL and cUL approved control panel
What's in The Box
- 10 HP Rotary Screw Compressor w Dryer - (3 Phase 208, 230, 460, or 575v)
- Owner’s Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications HP 10 acfm @ 125 psig 37 acfm @ 150 psig 33 Max Pressure (psig) 128/150 Reciever Tank (gal) 120 Sound Level (dBa) 66 Dimensions 73" (length), 24" (width), 58" (height) Shipping Weight (Pounds) 920 lbs.
- Customer Reviews