Every QRS-30HPD can be supplied with a factory-mounted 120 gallon receiver tank and refrigerated air dryer to save vital floor space and provide prolonged periods of compressed air consumption. Installation into every application is quick and easy - simply supply power to the electrical panel, connect your discharge piping and youÃll have instant access to high quality compressed air.
- Compressed air enters the QRS where it is triple-filtered before it enters the dryer.
- The QRS is completely piped, wired and installed adjacent to a CPX-100 non-cycling, refrigerated dryer.
- The dryer is powered by separate 115V / 1~ power
- Comes with electro- pneumatic controls for simple operation and trouble shooting.
- Condensate is extracted from the compressed air by the dryer and is removed by a high-efficiency electronic drain.
- The compressed air then passes from the dryer to the receiver tank.
- Air stored in the receiver tank is clean and dry so internal rust is minimized and downstream applications are not polluted.
- The 120 gallon receiver tank is ASME approved and supplied complete with manual tank drain and safety relieve valve.
What's in The Box
- 30 Hp Belt Drive Rotary Screw Air Compressor Mounted on Tank With Dryer 208-230/460V
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications HP 30 Base mount weight 948 (430 kg) Weight with tank and dryer 1368 (620 kg)
- Customer Reviews