The QRS-25 is a rugged, rotary screw compressor that combines stealth with superior performance. Ideal for automotive and light industrial applications, the QRS is engineered and built to support the most demanding requirements.
Every QRS-25 can be supplied with a factory-mounted 120 gallon receiver tank and refrigerated air dryer to save vital floor space and provide prolonged periods of compressed air consumption. Installation into every application is quick and easy- simply supply power to the electrical panel, connect your discharge piping and youÃll have instant access to high quality compressed air.
The QRS-25 is managed by the ES3000, an electronic control unit programmed for energy saving operation with intelligent shut-down. It is known that when the motor is not running it does not consume electric power so the goal of the ES3000 is to let the electric motor work for the shortest period of time during idle operation. The intelligent shut-down feature can save a customer hundreds of dollars per year.
The QRS-25 Features:
- Low Sound Enclosure
- 100 - 175 psig
- Continuous Operating Capability
- Space Saving Design, <12 sq. ft.
- Maintenance <15 minutes
- Wye-Delta, Reduced Voltage Start
- Tri-Voltage, TEFC Motor
- Load/No Load With Intelligent Shutdown
- Electronic Microprocessor Control intelligently controls operation
- Heavy duty, pre-filtered intake provides component protection
- Rugged baseplate gives easy access from all sides
- Low sound enclosure reduces employee fatigue
- Easy access maintenance items from a single panel
- Industrial motor and airend ensure reliable performance
- Separator with oil sight glass
- Chicago Pneumatic secure 5 year warranty
- HP 25
- acfm @ 100 psig: 111
- acfm @ 125 psig: 99
- acfm @ 150 psig: 94
- Sound Level (dBA): 66
- Length (in): 53
- Width (in): 31
- Height (in): 48
- Base Weight: 913