Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
The DEWALT DW713R is designed to cut a variety of materials, including molding, sheet materials, lumber, veneer and non-ferrous metal. The saw offers superior vertical capacity, with the ability to cut up to 3-1/2 inch base molding and 4-1/2 inch crown molding against the fence. Horizontally, the DW713 also can cut up to a 2 by 6 piece of material at zero degrees and 2 by 4 materials at 45 degrees. Get a great value on this top notch miter saw by purchasing a like new, factory-reconditioned version.
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2-inch and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning; Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Length: 23.75 inches
- Width: 16.75 inches
- Height: 19 inches