DeWALT DCK280C2R 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Compact Combo Kit
DEWALT's DCK280C2R Compact 20v MAX Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Drill & Impact Kit combines the fast performance of the DCD780 1/2" drill / driver, and the compact power of the DCF885 1/4" impact driver. This provides a well-rounded pair of tools that help everyone from steel stud framers and contractors to cabinetmakers and plumbers.
Tools: 2 Batteries: 2 Accessories: 3 Warranty: Yes (1) DCD780 1/2" Drill / Driver
(1) DCF885 1/4" Impact Driver
(2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.5 Ah Battery Packs (1) Fast Charger
(2) Belt Hooks
(1) Contractor Bag
1 Year Limited Warranty
DCD780 20V MAX* Li-Ion Compact Drill / Driver Features
Voltage 20V MAX* Max Power 300UWO # of Speed Settings 2 Max rpm 1,500 Clutch Settings 16 Chuck Size 1/2" Chuck Type Ratcheting No Load Speed 0-450/0-1,500rpm Drive 1/2" Ratcheting Keyless Tool Weight 3.6lbs Tool Length 8.7" Shipping Weight 6.5lbs
A compact, lightweight design on this high performance drill delivers a wide range of versatility and power. Complete a wide range of applications - The High speed transmission delivers 2 Speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength. and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control throughout the job.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2" single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
DCF885 - 20V MAX* Li-Ion 1/4" Impact Driver Features
Voltage 20V MAX* Drive Size 1/4" Hex Anvil Type Quick Release No Load Speed 0 - 2,800rpm Impacts/Min 0 - 3,200ipm Max Torque (in-lbs) 1400in-lbs Max Torque (ft-lbs) 117ft-lbs Tool Length 5.55" Tool Weight 2.8lbs Shipping Weight 7.3lbs
Dewalt's DCF885 20 volt 1/4" impact driver features a proprietary hammer and anvil that are manufactured using the best raw materials, with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process, for maximum fastening and driving power. With a no load speed of 0 - 2,800rpm and 0 - 3,200ipm this driver can get the job done!
- Compact (5.55" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
July 7th, 2015
Comment:Received drill & impact driver very quick after order. Both work very well.
March 15th, 2015
Comment:While I found the 20 volt drive and impact drivers to be the expected quality from DeWalt
February 24th, 2015
Comment:Everything came quickly and in near new condition. Very pleased with how light these two different tools are and the amount of run time on the batteries is great. Wouldn't hesitate to buy reconditioned tools in the future!
3 Item(s)per page