Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
The DWD460R Features:
- Built to drill large holes in wood using ship auger bits,hole saws and self-feed bits
- drill provides plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers with increased levels of performance, durability and user control on the jobsite.
- Equipped with an innovative Bind-Up Control feature that provides increased user control in bind-up/stall situations.
- The Bind-Up Control feature senses a stall during use and adjusts the motor torque to a manageable level.
- The Bind-Up Control indicator illuminates when it is activated.
- Drill has a mechanical, torque-limiting clutch that is active when low speed is selected. Allows for increased durability with prolonged gear protection.
- Versatility allows users to match the appropriate speed and torque to the desired application.
- Equipped with a multi-position adjustable bail handle and a two-position side handle for maximum leverage and control.
- Anti-slip comfort grip on the gear casing and handle, as well as a knuckle guard for added hand protection.
- 11.0 amp motor that offers users a high-level of power to complete heavy-duty jobsite applications
- Variable speed settings of 0 300 and 0 1300 RPM.
- Factory reconditioned
- 1/2" stud and joist drill