- Large C4 micro-grain carbide teeth are precision-ground with fine-grit diamond wheels so each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Heavy-gauge laser-cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision-balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
- Extra-hard carbide ensures that cutting edges stay sharp.
- Laser-cut expansion slots minimize noise and edge vibration for excellent surface finish.
- Woodworking Blade Re-sharpening Service re-sharpens blades to original factory specifications to extend the overall life of the blade.
What's in The Box
- 10'' 60T Fine Cross Cuts Table Full Kerf Wood Working Saw Blade
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Diameter 10" Teeth 60 Arbor Size 5/8" Hook Angle 12° Kerf .125" Plate Thickness .087" Tooth Grind ATB Max Speed 6000 rpm Chuck Size 1/2" Amps 90 No Load Speed 550 rpm Max Watts Out 580 W Gear Reduction Triple Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed) 2-9/16" Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw) 5" Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2" Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw) 3"Length 11.810 in Width 0.630 in Height 11.810 in Cube 0.051 in Weight 2.29 lbs
- Customer Reviews