- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to prevent bit lock-up and to provide control of reactionary torque.
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control.
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- 21" overall length provides greater control and leverage.
What's in The Box
- Chuck key with holder
- Bail handle
- 2-position side handle
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Chuck Size 1/2" No Load Speed 300/1,200 rpm Amps 8.0 Amps Max Watts Out 850 W Gear Reduction Triple Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed) 4-5/8" Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw) 6" Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2" Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw) 5"
- Customer Reviews