- Three speed ranges offer versatility of matching the appropriate speed to the application. 400/900 RPM for right angle drilling and 600 RPM for straight drilling.
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability.
- 5-position side handle offers improved control and versatility for all drilling applications.
- 360 degree right angle attachment improves access to confined areas for increased productivity.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
What's in The Box
- Chuck key with holde
- 5-position side handle
- Allen wrench
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Chuck Size 1/2" No Load Speed 600 rpm Amps 7.0 Amps Max Watts Out 580 W Gear Reduction Triple Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed) 2-9/16" Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw) 4" Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2" Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw) 5"
- Customer Reviews