Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
The XP4400 Features:
- Durable DuroMax 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- 8 Hour run time.
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- RV Switch for 30Amp 120v power to supply demanding RV needs.
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
July 24th, 2013
very good generator
Comment:I assembled the generator and filled it with gas and oil it started on the first pull and it has been running perfect.
November 11th, 2012
Comment:I ordered this after Hurricane Sandy passed. Shipped quickly and on time. Very easy assembly. Filled with gas and oil, one pull and I was in business. Also ordered RV adapter so we can power our 50 amp. park model in emergencies. Would definitely recommend this product and company.Great bargain for the price.
November 6th, 2012
Comment:I Bought this Generator after Hurricane Irene last year and did not use it until Hurrice Sandy, gassed it up added oil and one pull and wee were in business, I ran this for 7 days and powered 2 refrigerators, 2 TV's, my well pump and a number of lights without a hitch, it paid for itself pretty much right out of the box, would and have recommended this unit to a number of people.
September 12th, 2012
DuroMax Generator XP4400 great for Emergencies
Comment:I put gas and oil in and it fired up on the first pull! Compared to other generators it is quiet and runs very smooth. 4 Gallons of fuel gives you a minimum of 8 hours or run time. Great for power outages or for taking it to remote places where you want power.
August 20th, 2012
Comment:Happy with the purchase. I bought it for my rv and so far have had no problems. Great deal!
August 10th, 2012
Comment:asy assembly, started right up on first pull
August 10th, 2012
Comment:Easy assembly, started right up on first pull
July 29th, 2012
Comment:Excellent quality for the money.
I bought this generator to run the air conditioner on my RV and it does a great job.
July 28th, 2012
Good product, works GREAT !!!!!!
Comment:Great product, works as advertised. Great to have camping in the mountains, for all the modern uses.
July 24th, 2012
DuroMax Exellent First Use
Comment:The instructions for operations and assembly were good but the best part was that it started with the very first pull! It also continued to restart with the very first pull after each refueling. We had the unit in 24 hr operation for four days without any problems. We had lost power in the recent storms. I used the manual to approximate the load on the unit at about 50%. At this load one tank of gas lasted about 12 hours. One recommendation to improve the unit would be a load meter to take the guess work out of determining how much load you can add at any one time.