As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
August 2nd, 2014
Comment:I ordered the scratch and dent special, when I received it there are no visible scratches or dents maybe they were out and subbed a new, but ordered on July 26 and received on July 30 no problems, when I called to check I actually got a person not recording great customer service, after installing wheel kit and oil hooked up battery followed instructions for lo and immediately fired up tried some tools and let run half hour no problems, haven't tried gas but really like and would recommend to anyone needing small portable for essentials, and generator factory outlet was the best and delivered on their promises, great product, great company, thank you!!
July 15th, 2014
Good propane fueled generator
Comment:I bought mine a few months ago via the website. It's a good generator and was shipped well. Mine arrived with all of the parts and tools, other than the typical hand tools. The battery was fully charged, so my first time starting it was via the electric starter. I've only run mine on propane. My applications is for backup power through a transfer switch that my electrician installed. One small note for new users: I found that it takes a little less choke on a cold start when using propane, but that makes sense since the fuel is already a gas when entering the system (compared to gasoline). I recommend this generator to others if it makes sense for your application.
July 3rd, 2014
Hybrid Propane/Gas Generator
Comment:Great buy for the money! Duel fuel/electric start. I would recommend this generator highly. Like the fact that I can switch between propane & gasoline.
June 25th, 2014
What a generator!
Comment:I was looking for a generator for camping and heard about this hybrid. All my camping equipment runs off of propane. I was getting the generator for my RV. Instead of using propane for one and gas for another I just use the propane for camping and the gas for around the house projects. I'm vary pleased with the performance of both gas and propane. And I recommend this product.
May 4th, 2014
So far...she appears to be a decent purchase
Comment:Bought Scratch and Dent model.....$150 savings ....unit received extra fast. On arrival, saw no visual scratches or dents...but it came in another model shipping box. Unit had problems starting on LP...so I added gas and she fired right up...then ran for 2 hours on gas and switched over to LP. Had to push the spring on the LP regulator several times to get the LP to run at full speed. But eventually everything is running correctly. Then ran unit with load on 1500 watts 120 volt load for 30 minutes and that functioned correctly, tripping and resetting breaker multiple times. The governor picked up the load consistently. Electric start is the only model to buy!!! Next stop, building an EMP/weather resistant metal enclosure to keep this puppy safe. Remember...for EMP protection unit must be stored in insulated metal enclosure, but you gotta be able to take out/move the insulation on each side and open doors so unit will stay cool when running. Kuddos to www.electricgeneratordepot.com ...aka the Chinese for a product that gives piece-of-mind.
April 1st, 2014
you can't beat a propane generator
Comment:This generator is fantastic! The only thing missing is an attached bracket for the tank. It would make it easier moving it around.
January 21st, 2014
Comment:Arrived in two days(free shipping) nice unit.should have two people to lift into truck
December 13th, 2013
Comment:I putting it together which took about 45 mins, I was able to fill it with oil, put Gas in it and turn the Key and away it went. Fired right up and ran for about an hr without issue. I haven't tried it on Prophane yet, but pretty sure it will work fine. Very nice unit for the price..
December 13th, 2013
Great service, great price
Comment:this was purchased as a scratch and dent model. There was only some minor cosmetic damage. However the rope would not retract when I tried to start it. It started right up with the electric start. I called support and Mike sent me out a new complete assembly for the recoil(easily replaced) no charge. This was a great surprise. The product went together easily enough. It takes a good deal of patience to get the oil in the filler point, but it is what it is. Not a deal breaker for sure. All in all, a great purchase. Don't be afraid to purchase on the scratch and dent page.!!!!
December 1st, 2013
Comment:Very pleased with the quality and fast delivery! LP is so much better than just gas.