Let's face the facts...all you have to do is listen to the news today to recognize that natural disasters and infrastructure failures have become part of our everyday life. No one wants to be at the mercy of depending on public utilities in times of crisis. Why place your family at risk when you can have the protection and security of a DuroMax generator? The XP10000E is the powerhouse you can depend on for emergencies, insuring your essential appliances are running smoothly, reliably and without interruption. It also provides the added power to run demanding high amperage tools and appliances that other generators in its class cannot provide.
The DuroMax XP10000E is not only the essential generator to safeguard your family, but can provide you power when needed for work and play as well. This rugged workhorse is ideal for the jobsite where powering saws, drills, and other equipment is critical.
Built to Last.
The XP10000E features a rugged frame constructed of heavy duty steel with four fully isolated vibration dampening motor mounts for a surprisingly smooth and quiet operation. The heart of this power plant is the dependable 16 HP DuroMax overhead valve engine. It's designed to be extremely easy for anyone to start, just a turn of the key or a quick pull of the EZ-start recoil gets it going. With its 8.3 gallon fuel capacity this environmentally minded EPA and CARB approved unit will run up to a full 10 hours on a single tank of gas. This time may vary depending on the load you're running. The unique exhaust design coupled with the frame dampening allows it to run at a comfortable 72 decibels. Another added feature is its low oil protection system. It alerts you first with a light on the front panel telling you that the oil is low, next it will automatically shut the generator off to protect it from any damage and substantially prolonging its life. The XP10000E series alternators use quality all copper windings, an advanced automatic voltage regulator (AVR) system, coupled with a rock solid brush design. This tried and true combination ensures maximum steady power output and years of trouble free service.
Full featured power panel.
The XP10000E's panel was designed to offer the perfect balance of power and functionality. It includes 2 fully protected 120v 20-Amp, standard household outlets to supply power to all of your appliances - including televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, fans and more. It also features both 30amp 120/240V and 50amp heavy duty twist lock outlet for instant command of high powered tools including saws, air compressors, and a host of other devices...and of course, RV power needs. A 12v DC output with leads functions as a charger for batteries and other rechargeable devices. Overloads are never a problem with its dual 33.3 Amp circuit breaker, volt meter allows you to monitor your generator's output range at all times, and the low oil alert light warns of a low oil condition. The keyed start switch insures the prevention of any unauthorized use, an extra key is included.
Only Duromax Offers You an Exclusive Power Boost Amp Doubling Switch.
The XP10000E generator features an exclusive High-AMP RV / Equipment switch that harnesses the full power of your generator by combining two 120v circuits into one powerhouse 120/240v outlet to provide you with the added power for challenging loads - such as heavy duty power tools and equipment, power back-up transfer panels or your RV/Motor Home/Mobile Home demanding power needs.
No more flat tire hassles
There is nothing more frustrating than a flat tire. Our never flat tires offer the flexibility and appearance of a pneumatic tire without the rigidity of a solid tire. This state of the art design improves mobility - across both soft ground and hard surfaces.
The Ability to Power through any situation
- Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather
Natural disasters are frightening phenomena. Earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, and fires can strike anytime, putting you and your family at risk in an instant. With your DuroMax generator you have the ability to take action and have the power supply you need to cope with the emergency. Whether the situation is a blackout and you need to restore power, or a natural disaster where you need to act fast, you can rely on DuroMax for your power needs.
- Job Tested
For every jobsite DuroMax is the portable power source that you can rely on for saws, drills and a host of other devices. Professionals who are concerned with quality rely on DuroMax for outstanding performance, reliability and durability. No jobsite should be without one.
Rugged. Durable. Dependable.
Power When You Need It!
What Sets DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 16 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured you're buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest independent Generator Sellers.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- High Amperage Voltage Selector: Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacles. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Max AC Output: 10,000 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 8,000 watts.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.3 gallon.
- 16 HP DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine.
- Low Oil Indicator lamp & shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engine.
- Quiet exhaust w/ built-in Spark Arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10 hrs.
- EPA & CARB Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
Outlets On Power Panel
- (2) 120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L5-30 2 Pole 3 Wire).
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet (NEMA 14-50 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 66.5 / 33.3 Amps.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 27" L x 21" W x 22" H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel & Handle Kit: 40" L X 29" W X 27.5" H.
- Weight: 265 lbs.
Generator Motor Specifications
- DuroMax 16 HP 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
- Max Output: 16.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- Max Torque: 28.5 Nm / 21.0 ft/lb.
- Displacement: 420cc, Bore: 90, Stroke: 66.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 10 Hours depending on load.
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
What's In The Box?
- DuroMax XP10000E Electric Start Generator.
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter.
- Extra large 10-1/2" Never Flat Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- One Year DuroMax Factory Warranty
Every Generator Comes