Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
With a multi-chemistry charger, the new DC012 is the only heavy-duty jobsite charger / radio in the industry that can charge Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery packs. Within one hour, the new model can charge any DEWALT 7.2 to 18-volt Ni-Cd or Li-Ion battery (excluding Univolt), even while the radio is playing. A heavy-duty roll cage protects the unit from damage related to jobsite abuse and ensures that the new models are designed to withstand even the toughest environments.
For increased performance and sound quality, the new AM/FM charger / radio features 4" weather resistant speakers, bass ports and a bass boost. The digital tuning feature offers end users better reception, and pre-set memory buttons allow users to program their favorite stations for quick access. Three AC outlets and an auxiliary input and iPod nest offer maximum versatility.
The DC012R Features:
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes
- Voltage: 7.2 to 18 (except Univolt)
- Radio Output: 79 dB
- Charge Time: 1 hr or less
- Tool Weight: 14.25 lbs