- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base for durability and low tool weight.
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
What's in The Box
- Plunge Base (For DW616, DW618 Routers)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Compatible with DW616, DW618 Routers
- Customer Reviews