The DeWALT DWST20800 Features:
- Single front pull-up latch easily opens up the unit
- 4 work levels top tool box and tray that can be placed on opened up lid, mid organizer section, large bottom bin for power tools make it ideal to work from on site after having transported the equipment in it
- Telescopic handle for ergonomic hold and easy maneuvering; can be lowered for storage
- Side handles allow to conveniently lift up above step on onto vehicle
- Ball bearing slides for smooth opening even with heavy loads
- Heavy duty wheels suitable for rough terrain
- Weight: 21.42lbs
- Weight Capacity: Bottom bin 44, Middle organizer 22, Top tool box- 22lbs
- Length: 21"
- Height: 28"
- Width: 16"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
March 25th, 2012
BEST ONE I'VE SEEN!
Comment:This tool box is great. It was like getting two items in one. Convenient storage for ALL the DeWalt tools (they never seem to end up back in the suitcases they come in) AND a tool mobility unit. Always seem to need more than one tool on any job. This keeps all the cordless tools together. The 'suitcases' are nice when you get the tool, but there is not enough room in any of them for bits, blades, or any other accessories. THIS BOX IS GREAT! Easy to manuever and roomy enough that none of the tools (my husband had SEVERAL) get left accidently on a job site. There is also plenty of room for all the accessory boxes as well as the different containers he has for screws, nuts & bolts, etc. Actually takes up less room that trying to keep every tool in it's individual suitcase that they came in. LOVE IT!
The service was awsome as well. It was shipped and arrived a couple of days before I expected it to. Well Done! I would recommend this company to anyone. My only warning is to be very VERY careful! The prices are reasonable to the point that they will actually end up costing me MORE money because I will be shopping here again,,,,and again..,.and again.......
1 Item(s)per page