- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nose piece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screw drivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Straight magazine will accept any DEWALT and competitive brands standard 16 gauge nails.
What's in The Box
- (1) 18V XRP™ battery packs.
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- no-mar tip
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Voltage 18V Nailer Operating Mode selective Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec Nail Diameter 16 - gauge gauge Magazine Angle straight degrees Nail Length Capacity 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Magazine Capacity up to 110 nails Magazine Loading rear load Integrated Belt Hook yes Jam Clearing yes Tool Height 12.75" Tool Length 12.5" Tool Width 4.18"
- Customer Reviews