- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) and will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- no-mar tip
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Voltage 18V Nailer Operating Mode selective Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec Nail Diameter 16 gauge Magazine Angle 20° Nail Length Capacity 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Magazine Capacity up to 110 nails Magazine Loading rear load Integrated Belt Hook yes Jam Clearing yes Tool Height 12.8" Tool Length 12.5" Tool Width 4.18"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
July 10th, 2015
No compressor no hoses this is the easy way to do finish nailing,
Comment:Owned this tool for at least ten years before it was stolen.Would highly recomend it for quick as well as large finish nailing jobs.Will have to get a new one once I can recover from the major thieft of my tools.
January 9th, 2014
A little heavy
Comment:It's a little heavy if you have a lot of over your head trim, but overall this is a great tool. Has great power, belt clip is a plus. Great tool!
July 1st, 2013
Awesome and Rugged
Comment:Just started using this Nailer and have already complete 2 rooms of Crown Molding. Easy to use, easy to hold, and dropped from a 6ft ladder with no damage. 200% satisfied with this product.
June 26th, 2013
Comment:One of the best tools made. DeWalt tools are the greatest. If I need a new tool, and DeWalt makes one, that's what I get.
November 10th, 2012
Best cordless nailer out there
Comment:delivers the perfect nail for the job
April 10th, 2012
Comment:All reviews I read said this was a great nailer and it is. plenty power, works perfect . Buy this nailer and you won`t be disappointed.
6 Item(s)per page