- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Reversable belt-hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 34 degree angled magazine (up to 110 nails capacity) will accept DEWALT or any competitive brand 34 degree 15GA standard DA type nails.
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- (1) 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- no-mar tip
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Voltage 18V Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec Nail Diameter 15 Ga DA type gauge Magazine Angle 34° degrees Nail Length Capacity 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Magazine Capacity up to 110 nails Magazine Loading rear load Integrated Belt Hook Yes Jam Clearing Yes Tool Height 13.8" Tool Length 12.5" Tool Width 5.0"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
July 9th, 2013
Incredible finish nailer!
Comment:We are in the middle of remodeling our house. So far every time I used this nailer it worked precisely as expected. I absolutely love it and can't wait to start with the crown moulding.
June 18th, 2013
Comment:I've had this tool for about 6 yrs. now, and have driven literally millions of nails, in every type if material possible. It is just now getting weak and starting to fail. I am most definitely going to get another one!!!
2 Item(s)per page