The DW267 Features:
• Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and
• High power motor for metal fastening applications.
• Versa-clutch? torque adjustment system to ''dial'' the proper
torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping
or breaking fastener.
• Metal gear housing for increased durability.
• Depth-sensitive, ''set and forget'' nosepiece for consistent
• Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort.
• Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue.
• Amps: 6.5
• No Load Speed: 0-2,000 rpm
• Clutch: Versa-Clutch? System
• Torque: 164 in-lbs
• Max Fastener Size: #14