- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- High power motor for metal fastening applications.
- Versa-clutch? torque adjustment system to ''dial'' the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener.
- Metal gear housing for increased durability.
- Depth-sensitive, ''set and forget'' nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort.
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Drywall/Framing Screwdriver
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Amps 6.5 Amps No Load Speed 0-2,500 rpm Torque 342 in-lbs Max Fastener Size #14
- Customer Reviews