The DeWALT DW331K Features:
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials
- Variable speed delivers 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for all applications
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
- Counter-balance Mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of cut line
- Non-marring plastic shoe cover protects soft or glossy materials from scratches from the shoe
- Accepts only T-shank blades for optimal holding power
- Amps: 6.5Amps
- Strokes/Min: 500-3,100spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.4lbs
- Kit Box
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
September 3rd, 2012
Comment:Saw was at a graet price, for a graet saw.
Will surely look forward to this seller again. A-1 A+++
September 2nd, 2012
Best Choice Made
Comment:I purchased an inexpensive Ryobi $50 jig saw and I got what I paid for. A piece of junk. When I compared the features I realized my error. Dewalt is the bestin my opinion. It handled great and is very durable. The quick insertion and release of the blade is easy the different types of cutting settings is a plus. Well worth the extra expense. I also have the DCD985L2 and after getting this jig saw I am convinced that Dewalt is the only way to go.
May 24th, 2012
Dewalt Jig Saw
Comment:Well bulit and well balanced tool. If you are looking for a jigsaw this will really fulfill that need. It is also priced right.
3 Item(s)per page