The DW7440RS Features:
- The heavy duty kick stand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage with the saw still attached
- The large heavy-duty wheels can easily traverse steps, curbs and job site debris
- The folding legs have quick release levers that allow for fast fold down and set up
- The Legs tuck neatly under the stand minimizing overall size during transportation
- The quick connect stand brackets will fit all DeWalt? portable table saws and allow for quick disconnect for loading and unloading
- The wide stand base and offset rear legs provides additional stability and support during material feeds granting you greater control during cuts
- The retractable soft grip handle easily slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind them comfortably with the majority of the weight near the ground
- The table top height of the stand provides the user ideal positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- The lightweight design delivers over 50% less weight making it easier to carry
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 19.75 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Stand Weight: 33 Lbs
- Folding Legs: Quick Release
- Stand Base: Offset Rear Legs
- Brackets: Quick Connect
- Handle: Retractable
- One (1) Heavy Duty Rolling Stand (DW7440RS)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
May 7th, 2012
rolling stand for table saw
Comment:Very practical and useful stand. It sets the saw at a good working height. It is braced very well. I greatly appreciate not having to carry the saw with my shoulder problems.
May 6th, 2012
Outstanding Table Saw bench
Comment:This portable table saw stand is outstanding. It is light, well constructed, easy to use, sturdy, folds up and down easily and the saw unclips from base in seconds for off stand work.
May 5th, 2012
YOU'LL BE HAPPY
Comment:This stand is well engineered, well built and operates great. It?s very important to have your table saw on a firm solid surface and this stand does the trick. You will not find this at a better price. Was at my door one week from ordering. I am happy!
May 5th, 2012
Nice table saw stand
Comment:This stand was very easy to put together, and is nice and sturdy, and is level, if you have a level surface to put it on.