The DW7440RS Features:
- The heavy duty kick stand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage with the saw still attached
- The large heavy-duty wheels can easily traverse steps, curbs and job site debris
- The folding legs have quick release levers that allow for fast fold down and set up
- The Legs tuck neatly under the stand minimizing overall size during transportation
- The quick connect stand brackets will fit all DeWalt? portable table saws and allow for quick disconnect for loading and unloading
- The wide stand base and offset rear legs provides additional stability and support during material feeds granting you greater control during cuts
- The retractable soft grip handle easily slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind them comfortably with the majority of the weight near the ground
- The table top height of the stand provides the user ideal positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- The lightweight design delivers over 50% less weight making it easier to carry
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 19.75 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Stand Weight: 33 Lbs
- Folding Legs: Quick Release
- Stand Base: Offset Rear Legs
- Brackets: Quick Connect
- Handle: Retractable
- One (1) Heavy Duty Rolling Stand (DW7440RS)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
July 30th, 2014
Comment:Set up the stand in 15 minutes. Mounting my DeWalt saw was as easy as can be. This stand is as solid as a rock. The transport features are great, and it folds up for easy storage, taking up much less space than the old set up I had. Would highly recommend this to others.
July 9th, 2014
Should have bought this years ago.
Comment:In typical DeWalt fashion, this table saw stand is well built and easy to operate. Forget carrying out your saw horses, clamping boards to them then carrying out your saw and securing that to your makeshift stand. Now, just wheel out your already attached saw, flip out the four legs, tip up the stand and you're ready to work faster than ever. Oh, and you didn't lift anything either. If you think you want this, you do. Pony up and buy it now. The directions for putting it together are easy and takes maybe 10 minutes total to unbox and be all set up. Treat yourself and save your back for hauling wet 2x12x16PT...
June 20th, 2014
Comment:This stand is better than I expected. Heavy duty and easy to set up and break down. Would recommend for everyone.
June 19th, 2014
Best table saw stand
Comment:I own a bosch table saw with the bosch gravity rise stand and after using this dewalt stand I decided to purchase one of my own right away. This stand is awesome! Light weight which is highly desirable if ur loading and unloading ur table saw day after day. Design is compact and wheels make it easily portable. But the most important aspect of this stand is the stability it offers. This is by far the most stable table saw stand I have used. Not once have I felt like I was going to tip the saw over when pushing stock through the blade, which to me is the entire point of a stand. I've used several portable stands and browsed reviews for most of them and I believe that this time dewalt set the new standard and at a price that beats most of the rest! To summarize, a simple design that does precisely what it's suppose to
June 13th, 2014
Comment:Nice stand but the rubber feet are not attached well. They fell of within a day of regular use. We drilled and riveted them in place.
January 31st, 2014
Just what I needed
Comment:Try as I might, I can't find anything to criticize about this thing....well, maybe the directions. After using it a couple of times I forgot all about any minor assembly issues. The thing is very well designed, legs fold and unfold nicely and it is very stable. A nice complement to my 745.
January 18th, 2014
GREAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
Comment:JUST WHAT I NEEDED .GREAT VALUE !!!
January 9th, 2014
what a great tool
Comment:This piece of equipment has made life a lot easier, no more lugging my saw around.
November 15th, 2013
Comment:A rolling stand can be really handy. This one seems to do all that you could ask for. Great product.
October 4th, 2013
Frees up my saw horses
Comment:It's great, easy to put together, perfect height. Made my contractor jealous. I don't have to use my saw horses as a table!