- 6.5 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90°
- Flush cuts can be made at 0° without removing fence
- 45° locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint
- Non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work
- Retractable, anti-slip pins help hold work in place
- Preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes
- Amps: 6.5Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000rpm
- Depth of Cut (mm): 20mm
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Fence Type: Dual Rack and Pinion
- Biscuits Accepted: 0, 10, 20Tool Weight: 6.6lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Carbide blade
- Dust bag
- Vacuum adapter
- Torx key
- Kit Box
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
January 14th, 2015
Comment:This is a great tool that comes in handy in so many applications. Took a little practice to get "the feel" of how it works. The trick is to plunge into the wood slowly, especially hardwood, and to make sure the wood is clamped securely to the table. Biscuit joiners have a tendency to "walk" if you push fast into wood. This joiner has a neat feature, "spring tabs" that let you set the joiner against your project, align your marks, bring speed up without the bit biting into the wood, and then slowly plunging. Remember to keep biscuits in an air tight container so they don't swell up and become useless.
December 19th, 2013
One of those intended to but just couldn't justify.
Comment:Always liked the concept but figured it would be more work than worth. So I was wrong. I had a small project that required wide boards. I pulled this thing out and with very little reading plunged 6 slots in the side of a 3/4 inch board, placed the biscuits and glued another 3/4 inch board to the side of it. I ran the glued board through my Dewalt planer and was just amazed at how good the board looked. Could tell it was ever glued. This has opened up a lot of options for me.
November 12th, 2013
Comment:This product is a great solution for joining wood
September 18th, 2013
Comment:Well designed precision tool that operates as advertised.
4 Item(s)per page