The DeWALT DWX723 Features:
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2' beam extends to support up to 16 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Extension Lock Levers llow for fast and secure tightening of extensions
- Note: Miter saw not included
- Tool Width: Extended 150"
- Tool Height: Extended 32"
- Tool Width: Folded 72"
- Tool Height: Folded 6"
- Tool Weight: 35.0 lbs
- (1) Miter Saw Stand
- (2) Convertible work supports/stops
- (2) Mounting brackets
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
June 6th, 2014
Comment:Well built, easy to use, sturdy. I really like this stand. I am building a deck which requires long heavy material, this stand handles the job well.
May 30th, 2014
Great saw stand
Comment:We build wheelchair ramps and run a lot of wood across this table. It has held up very well! We've had other tables and they are nearly as tough and durable as this one
April 19th, 2014
Comment:Excellent product for a great price.
February 18th, 2014
like it very much
Comment:Great product at a great price, thanks
December 18th, 2013
Miter Saw Stand - Great Investment
Comment:Price was good and the shipping was very well organized. Easy to mount my DeWalt 12" Miter Saw. Handy and useful tool.
September 18th, 2013
Dewalt Miter saw stand
Comment:ease of collapsing and setting up is great and it does not take up a great deal of space in my truck
August 15th, 2013
Well designed stand
Comment:All in all, it seems like a lot of thought has been put into the design of the stand and it's a real pleasure to use. I'm running a Dewalt 780 slider. A big saw, but the mounting brackets included with the stand allow me to attach and detach it with ease. What I love -- The 12.5 foot span of the extenders The extender lock levers The leg lock levers The integrated carrying handle (really nice touch) The way the mounting brackets attach to stand The rubber feet on bottom of the mounting brackets The overall stability of the stand while I'm using it. What I like -- The material supports. They attach to the stand/extenders nicely but height adjustment is a bit tedious. What needs improvement The safety locks integrated into the mounting bracket release handles are a little frail (IMHO). I broke one right away. However, the release levers themselves are very clever. Bottom line -- way worth the money.
August 15th, 2013
Comment:My Miter stand came on time, great price and the stand is very sturdy. Factory Authorized Outlet is the store I go to first for all my Dewalt tools. I own several Dewalt tools and I like their products.
July 19th, 2013
Great company glad you exist
Comment:My product came on time, great price over everyone else. I will be purchasing all my tools from your company.
March 9th, 2013
Comment:Just got my stand this week and put it to use wright away. Assemble was easy. I have A Delta Miter Saw as was dreading mounting it to the DeWalt stand, the instructions were so clear it was a piece of cake. Thanks DeWalt. I have had my miter for 30 years and can not believe how easy it is to use with the stand very sturdy stand. I will keep on buying DeWALT . Factory Authorized Outlet is the store for me.