The DWM120 Features:
- 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application
- 5" deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 X 4-3/4" for round)
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 sfm)
- Multi position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Durable and adjustable material guide allows the user to adjust for various jobsite materials
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort during use
- Externally replaceable brushes allow for quick repairs on the jobsite
- Blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change
- Amps 10 Amps
- Ft./Min. 100 - 350 fpm
- Max Capacity (Rectangular) 5 X 4-3/4"
- Max Capacity (Round) 5"
- Tool Length 21"
- Tool Weight 15.0 lbs
- hex wrench
- standard 44-7/8"x1/2"x.020" blade
- Customer Reviews