The D55146R Features
- 200 PSI max pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.2 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10" pneumatic wheels allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. Or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Ball drain valve allows for quick and thorough tank draining
- Drive Belt Drive
- Horsepower 1.8 continuous HP
- Tank Size 4.5 gal
- Power Supply
- CFM @100 PSI 5.2 CFM
- Pump Speed 1,750 rpm
- Tool Length 33.5"
- Tool Width 23"
- Tool Height 15"
- Power Supply 120 volts
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
November 22nd, 2012
Dewalt 200 psi compressor
Comment:Great compressor. Nice design regarding handle and wheels. Relatively quite. I like the air filter, a simple screw-in type.
August 5th, 2012
Comment:This re-conditioned item is excellent. The only problem is the Instructions document. The type size has been reduced to save paper? to the point it is unreadable a wast of paper!. One must go online to find Instructions that are readable. Shipping was prompt.
July 8th, 2012
Rebuilt Dewalt Air Compressor
Comment:Compressor worked fine, however, the regulator valve was seated very tight and the knob had to be removed to be able to get a wrench on the stem to unseat the regulator stem to be able to use the locking knob. Shipping delivery was very quick.
May 6th, 2012
Comment:Nice and quiet. It stays in my shop most of the time and does great for the bigger projects around the house. Any thing from a 3 inch framing nailer to a little Badger air brush, Wonderful!!!
March 26th, 2012
Good Air compressor
Comment:Unit operates as advertised, have never purchased anything that was reconditioned but probably will do so in the future. I have not used it very much but it appears work very well. recovers quickly, I would recommend to a friend.
5 Item(s)per page