The D55146 Features
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10" non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Drive: Belt Drive
- Horsepower: 1.6 continuous HP
- Tank Size: 4.5 gal
- Power Supply: 12 Volts
- CFM @100 PSI: 4.9 CFM
- CFM @90 PSI: 5.0 CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750 rpm
- Tool Length: 33.5"
- Tool Width: 23"
- Tool Height: 15"
- Tool Weight: 83lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
10 Item(s)per page
April 6th, 2015
Comment:Really impressed with this compressor. I can run multiple roofing & framing gun off of it. Has quick recovery.
November 16th, 2014
Comment:the conmpressor was just like new, worked great.
November 1st, 2014
Comment:Just like new, very good deal.
January 9th, 2014
FAST recovery time
Comment:for the price you can't beat this deal
October 4th, 2013
Why buy new when these guys are around?
Comment:I love this compressor, it was long overdue. Fast shipping and great customer service, thank you!
November 21st, 2012
Dewalt 200 psi compressor
Comment:Great compressor. Nice design regarding handle and wheels. Relatively quite. I like the air filter, a simple screw-in type.
August 4th, 2012
Comment:This re-conditioned item is excellent. The only problem is the Instructions document. The type size has been reduced to save paper? to the point it is unreadable a wast of paper!. One must go online to find Instructions that are readable. Shipping was prompt.
July 7th, 2012
Rebuilt Dewalt Air Compressor
Comment:Compressor worked fine, however, the regulator valve was seated very tight and the knob had to be removed to be able to get a wrench on the stem to unseat the regulator stem to be able to use the locking knob. Shipping delivery was very quick.
May 5th, 2012
Comment:Nice and quiet. It stays in my shop most of the time and does great for the bigger projects around the house. Any thing from a 3 inch framing nailer to a little Badger air brush, Wonderful!!!
March 25th, 2012
Good Air compressor
Comment:Unit operates as advertised, have never purchased anything that was reconditioned but probably will do so in the future. I have not used it very much but it appears work very well. recovers quickly, I would recommend to a friend.
10 Item(s)per page