The DeWALT DWC860W is a portable saw designed to handle a variety of cuts in natural stones, tile ceramics and other man-made materials. Ideal for tile installers, pavers, remodelers, electrical contractors, masonry and concrete professionals, the DWC860W has the versatility contractors demand with its ability to make cross-cuts, beveled or angle cuts and miter cuts in addition to plunge and other compound cuts.
At just over six pounds, the DWC860W Tile Cutter features an 10.8 AMP motor that delivers 1,300 watts and 13,000 RPMs, giving professionals the power and speed they need in a lightweight package. The Tile Cutter also comes equipped with a 13' water tube and water nozzles for wet cutting in addition to a GFCI cord, a steel shoe and 45-degree bevel capacity for precise cuts.
The 4-3/8" blade that comes with the tool features an aggressive diamond matrix design for cutting porcelain and granite. The 1-3/8" depth of cut allows contractors to cut up to 1-1/4" thick counter tops. A lock-on button is conveniently located near the trigger, which allows end users to hold the trigger on for ease of use during extended cuts. For durability, dust seals have been incorporated into the handle and trigger to reduce the chances of dust and debris damaging the tool.
The DWC860W is well balanced and lightweight at only 6.6 lbs. Its handle has an ergonomic design and it has been enhanced with rubber overmold for user comfort even after extended use.
The DeWALT DWC860W Features:
- Powerful 10.8 Amp (1,300 watts) motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Lightweight (6.6lbs) and compact
- Premium 4 3/8" diamond Blade allows the user to cut ceremics and stone materials up to 1 3/8' deep wet or dry
- At 13,000 rpm max no load speed, it provides plenty of speed to complete the user applications
- Bevels to 45 degrees for quick and precise angle cuts
- 13" water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Lock-on button reduces user fatigue durign production cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut allows users to cut at various depths
- Dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit
- Rubber overmold grip provides increased user comfort and ergonomics
- Amps: 10.8 amps
- Watts: 1,300
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- RPM: 13000
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- Tool Weight: 6.6 lbs
- 13" Water line and regulator
- 4 3/8" DeWALT Diamond Blade
- 2 wrenches for blade change
- Instruction manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
August 4th, 2012
March 25th, 2012
Comment:Relible tool, worth to spend money on it. No complain.
2 Item(s)per page