The DeWalt DC750KA Heavy Duty 9.6-volt 3/8-inch Cordless Drill/Driver comes with a heavy-duty 3/8-foot single sleeve ratcheting chuck for tighter bit gripping ability. Features include a dual speed range (0-to-300 RPM and 0-to-1,100 RPM) for added versatility and a 15-position adjustable clutch for added control. Other features include a rubber grip for maximum comfort and a compact size and lightweight (only 3.4 pounds) design to get into tight spaces.
- Heavy-duty 3/8" keyless single sleeve ratcheting chuck for tighter bit gripping ability
- Dual speed range (0-300/0-1100 rpm) that delivers maximum versatility
- 15-position adjustable clutch offers maximum versatility and control
- Rubber grip for maximum comfort when performing applications
- Compact size and lightweight design (3.4 lbs) allows users to get into tight spaces when performing applications
What’s in The Box
- Reconditioned Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Voltage 9.6V Max Power 130UWO # of Speed Settings 2 Max rpm 0-300/0-1,100 Clutch Settings 15 Chuck Size 3/8" Chuck Type Plastic, ratcheting Tool Weight 3.4lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
December 11th, 2012
a weighty problem
Comment:had a hurt arm and wrist of drill hand...
because I couldnt easily change hands for drilling, and my cordless was way too heavy... I needed a compact, lighter, quality drill right away, quick. I tried the old corded - not a very happy driller. Then I remembered my favorite drill - a long-gone 7.2 volt of another parent. I searched on-line for a lighter drill and the winner is right here. Bought two sets.
July 31st, 2012
High quality and works as new.
Comment:the drill works and looks like it is brand new. Very satified and would not hesitate to purchase another product from the outlet.
2 Item(s)per page