Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
The DW960K-2R Features:
- Powered by the DEWALT 18V "system" of battery packs.
- 2 speed ranges 0-500/0-1,500 rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications.
- 310 in.-lbs. of maximum torque for increased applications such as turning large bits and fasteners.
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience by allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger.
- Variable speed and reversing gives the user the ability to control speed for greater accuracy, and the convenience of reverse.
- Durable, right angle transmission with sealed ball bearing for a longer tool life.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max Torque: 310 in-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-500/0-1,500 rpm
- Capacity in Steel: 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood: 1"
- (2) 18V XR PACK® batteries
- 1 hour charger
- screwdriver bit
- heavy-duty kit box