The D51321 Features:
- Lightweight (4.9 lb) tool with a magnesium housing provides enhanced maneuverability and aids in minimizing user fatigue.
- Produces a cycle rate that works as fast as you do.
- Delivers the power to consistently drive nails in the toughest applications.
- Tool-free depth adjustment assists in locating the perfect depth setting for precise nail penetration
- Convenient side-load canister design allows for quick and easy nail loading.
- Carbide inserts in contact trip foot protect against premature wear.
- Pneumatic-bias feed piston provides consistent nail feed as pressure fluctuates, minimizing skipping and jamming.
- Integrated jam clearing nose door eliminates down-time from bent fasteners caught in the nose piece.
- Double O-ring feed piston design provides protection against excessive feed piston wear
- Replaceable anti-skid pads aid in preventing the tool from sliding off the roof
- Nail height adjustment lever allows for quick and easy adjustments.
- Hinged feed piston cover allows for quick and easy cleaning of feed piston area.
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Nail Style Coil Roofing
- Nail Diameter Range .120"
- Nail Length Capacity 3/4" - 1-3/4"
- Canister Capacity 120
- Operating Pressure 70-120 psi
- Canister Loading 2-door side load
- Nose Piece Carbide Inserts: Yes
- Depth Setting Tool-free thumb wheel.
- Jam Clearing Integrated in nose door
- Steel Wear Guards: Yes
- Nail Platform Adjustment Lever: Yes
- Hinged Feed Piston Cover: Yes
- Shingle Guide: Yes
- Padded Grips Textured anti-slip
- Firing Mode Bump trigger installed Trigger Lock Off: Yes
- Tool Height 11.4"
- Tool Length 10.6"
- Tool Weight 4.9 lbs
- DEWALT safety glasses
- (2) Allen wrenches
- replacement sequential trigger
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
May 20th, 2012
Comment:It works fairly well, keep it oiled and it will be fine.
1 Item(s)per page