The D55167 Features:
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 4.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
- Drive Belt Drive
- Horsepower 1.6 continuous HP
- Tank Size 15 gal
- Power Supply 120 volts
- CFM @100 PSI 4.8 CFM
- Pump Speed 1,750 rpm
- Tool Length 39.63"
- Tool Width 16.5"
- Tool Height 30.0"
- Tool Weight 83 lbs
- Power Supply
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
September 19th, 2013
Quietest Compressor I've Ever Heard
Comment:I bought this compressor because it had a large tank and a powerful motor. I was surprised at how quiet this compressor ran, though. My friends nicknamed it the 'mosquito' because it hummed at about half the noise of their compressors. I'm very happy with my purchase. This is another example of DeWalt Tools being more expensive than the competition but making up for it with better quality.
1 Item(s)per page