The DW621 Features:
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups.
- Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- 10 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings for the smoothest plunge.
- Micro-fine depth adjusts in increments of 1/256" for extreme accuracy.
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Horsepower: 2 HP
- No Load Speed: 8,000-24,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/4, 1/2"
- Plunge Stroke: 2-1/8"
- Depth Stop: 3 Stage Turret Stop
- Base Dimension: 4-5/16 x 6-1/4"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Template guide bushing adapter
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
июня 24th, 2013
Smooth and powerful with good dust extraction
Comment:I've been using this for about 2 years, although I don't use it every day It has made it through some long sessions and still feels brand new. I am a carpenter by trade so it definitely gets used. I think it has plenty of power for edging and mortising, I have not tried any raised panels or larger 1/2in bits so not sure about that. I use a festool hose and extractor and as long as you take moderate amounts off at a time it does very well. Very happy with it. Comfortable, light weight, and easy to adjust/setup for dados and other tasks requiring precise depth adjustment.
1 Item(s)per page