The DC825B Features:
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.
- Compact size & weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue.
- 1,330in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications.
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed.
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability.
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control.
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability.
- Heavy duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback.
- Voltage 18V
- Drive Size 1/4" hex shank quick release
- No Load Speed 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min 0-2,700 bpm
- Max. Torque 1,330 in-lbs
- Max. Torque 111 ft-lbs
- Tool Length 5-3/4"
- Bare tool only.
- Battery, case & charger not included.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
January 4th, 2016
Comment:Great price, Great tool!
January 16th, 2015
Don't let its size fool you
Comment:Compact easy to use and powerful.I use this impact to run anything from 1/4" drive tek screws to !/2" X 6" lag bolts gets the job done every time. Thanks to FAO price,service and delivery are ssppot on . Thanks FAO
December 26th, 2013
Comment:Love the compact size & the quick change chuck.
July 10th, 2013
Comment:works great, long lasting
June 25th, 2013
Comment:I love it. I use it at work and at home. best dewalt tool I have .
December 4th, 2012
new versitile tool
Comment:This is the first time I have purchased a product of this type. So far it has saved a lot of screws for me by not snapping them off when driven into the hard woods I use for my woodworking projects. Excellent product that performs exactly as stated by the manufacturer.
6 Item(s)per page