- Heavy-Duty DEWALT-built motor provides long life under continuous heavy use conditions.
- 0-2,100 rpm/0-3,000 ipm for fast application speed.
- Durable all-metal gear case and transmission provide jobsite-tough durability.
- 160 ft-lbs of max torque provides power to perform a wide range of fastening applications.
- Variable speed trigger and electric brake provide control for tightening and loosening fasteners.
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control.
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism delivers torque to fastener without kickback.
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability.
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP batteries
- Heavy-Duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Voltage 18V Drive Size 1/2" No Load Speed 0-2,100 rpm Impacts/Min 0-3,000 bpm Max. Torque 1,920 in-lbs Max. Torque 160 ft-lbs Tool Length 7-5/8 "
- Customer Reviews