The DC608K Features
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- Voltage 18 V
- Nailer Operating Mode selective
- Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter 18 gauge
- Magazine Angle straight degrees
- Nail Length Capacity 5/8" - 2"
- Magazine Capacity 110 nails
- Magazine Loading box style
- Integrated Belt Hook Yes
- Jam Clearing Yes
- Tool Height 11.0"
- Tool Length 11.5"
- Tool Width 3.5"
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP™ battery
- reversible belt hook
- owner's manual
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
August 13th, 2012
Quality in a box!!!
Comment:Was tired of dragging around the hose from my other nailers. This brad nailer was used as soon as it arrived to assemble 7 new cabinets for my wifes kitchen. Easy to handle. very good quality. Made my assembly work look & feel very professional. Reccommend this product for pros & DIYs alike. Will handle all sizes of brad nails with ease. Have all the baseboard & cornish molding to install, should be quicker & easier with this unit.
August 6th, 2012
Comment:This gun has to be hands down the best for finish nailing! I would have paid full price for this gun.
April 18th, 2012
Comment:bought this for my husband he really liked it so did his friends he has other dewalt tools